- Goldthorpe, Liz.
- Monro, Pat.
- Association of Lawyers for Children.
- Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- England
- Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Wales
- Child welfare -- Law and legislation -- England.
- Child welfare -- Law and legislation -- Wales.
- Children -- Services for -- Law and legislation -- England.
- Children -- Services for -- Law and legislation -- Wales.
- 1853287121 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Published with the Association of Lawyers for Children.
- Bibliography: p. 439-444.
- 1. Fundamental principles and good practice; 2. Professional conduct and practice management; 3. Child development and communication issues; 4. Safeguarding and services; 5. Multi-agency child protection system; 6. Emergency powers; 7. Secure accommodation orders; 8. Assessments; 9. Contact in public law proceedings; 10. Care plans; 11. Looked after and leaving care; 12. Adoption under the Adoption and Children Act 2002; 13. Education, Special Educational Needs and disability; 14. Housing issues; 15. Mental health; 16. Criminal issues; 17. Immigration, asylum and nationality; 18. Children in private law proceedings; 19. Acting for the child or young person; 20. Role of the children's guardian; 21. Acting for parents; 22. Representing the local authority; 23. Effective case management; 24. Disclosure and information sharing; 25. Expert evidence; 26. Outside court and after proceedings.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue