- Dale, Peter, 1946-
- Green, Richard, 1954 Mar. 24-
- Fellows, Ron, 1952-
- National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
- Child welfare -- Great Britain
- Newborn infants -- Wounds and injuries -- Great Britain.
- Child abuse -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- Family social work -- Great Britain.
- The NSPCC/Wiley series in protecting children
- 0470853549 (pbk.) :
- 9780470853542 (pbk.) :
- 0470853530 (hbk.) :
- 9780470853535 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 213-227.
- About the Authors. Foreword. Acknowledgements. 1. Introduction. 2. Child Abuse and Child Protection Errors. 3. Child Abuse Research . 4. Child Protection Research. 5. The NSPCC Serious Injury Discrepant Explanations Research. 6. Family Perceptions of Child Protection Interventions. 7. Explanations for Injuries and the Thorny Issue of Denial . 8. Child Protection Assessment Contexts. 9. Potential for Change. 10. Fine Judgments. References. Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue