- Cool, Karel O.
- Henderson, James E.
- Abate, Rene.
- Strategic Management Society
- Corporate reorganizations
- Organizational change.
- Business planning.
- Strategic Management Society book series
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Table of Contents Acknowledgements List of Contributors 1. Industry Structuring and Restructuring, Strategy and Governance Challenges. James Henderson, Babson College and Karel Cool, INSEAD Part 1: Industry and Network Competitiveness 2. Maintaining Collective Assets, The Tragedy of the Commons, and Supply Chain Performance: The Case of the Champagne Industry, James Henderson, Babson College and Karel Cool, INSEAD 3. Organizing Around Strategic Relationships: Networks of Suppliers as Knowledge Generators in the Italian Motorcycle Industry, Andrea Lipparini, Catholic University, Gianni Lorenzoni, University of Bologna 4. Assessing the Knowledge Landscape Across Firms in Alliance Networks And Its Impact On Organizational Innovation Performance, Beiqing Yao and Susan McEvily, Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh 5. Generative Interactions: The New Source of Competitive Advantage, Yves Morieux, Mark Blaxill and Vladislav Boutenko, Boston Consulting Group Part 2: Successful Business Strategies in Industry Structuring and Restructuring 6. Sustaining Superior Performance through a Bubble: Interfirm Differences in the e-Consulting Industry, Julia Prats and Ashish Nanda, Harvard Business School 7. Delaying Market Entry: How Long is Too Long? Moren Levesque, Weatherhard School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, Dean Shepherd, Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado 8. Robust Capabilities? An Empirical Study of Incumbent-Entrant Product Development Capabilities After Radical Technological Change, Neil Jones, INSEAD 9. The Form of Departure: The Consequences of Adaptation of Franchising Knowledge for Local Network Growth, Gabriel Szulanski, INSEAD, Robert Jensen and Tanya Lee, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania Part 3: Superior Management and Governance Practices 10. A Bayesian Application of the Resource Based View: Narrowing the Gap Between Theory and Practice, Mark Hansen, Lee Perry, Marriott School.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue