- Sinclair, Ian, 1938-
- Gibbs, Ian.
- Wilson, Kate, 1943-
- Foster home care -- Great Britain
- Foster parents -- Great Britain
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-184) and indexes.
- Background and introduction -- Who are the carers? -- Kinds of fostering -- Strains and satisfactions -- Who finds it easiest to foster -- Stressful "events" for foster carers -- Informal and formal support -- Continuing and ceasing to foster -- Explaining outcomes : putting the variables together -- Conclusion.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue