- Quilter, Roger, 1877-1953.
- Ainsley, John Mark, 1963-, (tenor)
- Martineau, Malcolm, (pianist)
- Songs with piano -- Sound recordings.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Hyperion CDA 66878.
- Contents: Love's philosophy - Now sleeps the crimson petal - Three Shakespeare songs (Come away, Death - O mistress mine - Blow, blow, thou winter wind) - Autumn evening - A last year's rose - Seven Elizabethan lyrics, op.12 (Weep you no more - My life's delight - Damask roses - The faithless shepherdess - Brown is my love - By a fountainside - Fair house of joy) - Go, lovely rose - Arab love song - Music, when soft voices die - Four songs of Mirza Schaffy, op.2 (Neig' schön' Knospe Dich zu dir - Und was sie Sonne glüht - Ich fühle Deinen Odem - Die helle Sonne leuchtet) - June - Through the sunny garden - The valley and the hill - Five Shakespeare songs, op.23 (Fear no more the heat o' the sun - Under the greenwood tree - It was a lover and his lass - Take, O take those lips away - Hey, ho, the wind and the rain) - A good child - The lamplighter - Where go the boats? - Drink to me only with thine eyes - Barbara Allen - Over the mountains - Four Shakespeare songs, op.30 (Who is Silvia? - When daffodils begin to peer - How should I your true love know? - Sigh no more, ladies).
- John Mark Ainsley, tenor; Malcolm Martineau, piano.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue