- Asensio Cerver, Francisco
- Webb, Michael, 1937-
- Hursley, Timothy
- Airports -- Design and construction -- Case studies
- Railway stations -- Design and construction -- Case studies
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Author, Francisco Asensio Cerver; text by Michael Webb; photographers, Timothy Hursley ... [et al.].
- Cover and spine title: The architecture of stations and terminals.
- Featuring the work of Santiago Calatrava, Nicholas Grimshaw, Renzo Piano, Norman Foster and Florian Riegler, among others, this book analyses some of the best airports and rail stations to have been designed in recent years.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue