- Reich, Steve, 1936-
- Perrin, Glyn
- Zimmermann, Walter, 1949-
- Johnson, Tom, 1939-
- Feldman, Morton, 1926-1987.
- Fox, Christopher, 1955-
- Bryars, Gavin, 1943-
- Morricone, Ennio
- Heaton, Roger, (clarinettist)
- Limbrick, Simon, 1958-, (percussionist)
- Smith, Dave, 1949-, pianist.
- Bass clarinet music, Unaccompanied -- Sound recordings.
- Clarinet music, Unaccompanied -- Sound recordings.
- Clarinet and percussion music -- Sound recordings.
- Clarinet and electronic music -- Sound recordings
- Clarinets (2) with piano -- Sound recordings
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Clarinet Classics CC 0009.
- Contents: New York counterpoint, by Steve Reich - Like he never was, by Glyn Perrin - 25 Karwa Melodien, by Walter Zimmermann - Rational melody no.1, Rational melody no.2, by Tom Johnson - Bass clarinet and percussion, by Morton Feldman - Stone: wind: rain: sun, by Christopher Fox - Three elegies for nine clarinets, by Gavin Bryars - Cinema paradiso, by Ennio Morricone.
- Roger Heaton, clarinet, alto clarinet, bass clarinet, contra-bass clarinet, multi-tracked; Simon Limbrick, percussion; Dave Smith, piano.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue